Starting from January, 21th 2009 is available the new version 1.1.1 of Roma Meta Framework.
Resolved bug on install wizard on Unix, Linux and MacOSX.
mercoledì 21 gennaio 2009
martedì 20 gennaio 2009
It contains minor improvements and several bugs fixed. Below the main changes:
- New history management. Changed from:
- ViewAspect.show() to FlowAspect.forward() and
- ViewAspect.close() to FlowAspect.back()
- Migrated all Roma projects from JPOX to DataNucleus
- Removed wizard directory. Now all wizards are modules themselves